Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ollie Bear
is now available on Bearpile.
Happily Ollie has now been adopted!  :)
He is such a sweet little bear, and the pictures really don't do him justice.
I really like the aged, old toy shoppe style of bear.  And from that
inspiration Ollie was born.  He may not be pretty in the classic sense, but I think he's
pretty great and a very sweet bear!!! 
 


I've had a hard time with sales lately.  I'm not sure why.  I sometimes I think 
my bears are sort of different and people don't like or "get" them.  But I really like them
and I like making them, and at the same time I need them to sell.  So then, do I 
try for a more traditional/classic looking bear??? I am at a loss at this point.
I've always been someone who is a bit outside the box and I guess that
shows in my bears. . . . I really must think, think, think for a while and 
decide what to do, , , , what to do.  
I really do hope you've enjoyed visiting Ollie and thanks for letting me
share my feelings a bit.   :) 

1 comment:

  1. I think little Ollie is just wonderful...not to mention how cute!! I am always so impressed with your creativity. I, too, like the old toy shop look and I love your style! I don't think you are alone in slow sales, though. I truly believe it's this poor economy that so many are having to deal with, rather than anything else. It seems that everyone I talk to has had such a slow spell with sales lately. Not to mention, that it's almost summer time which is always the slowest time of year for me. With saying all of that, I hope you don't change a thing! Your little bears are cuter than cute and I really enjoy seeing them. I wish you all the best and I'll keep my fingers crossed that sales pick back up.

    ~Angela

    ReplyDelete