Thursday, June 11, 2009

I'm Blogging

I'm blogging, I'm blogging!
Ha, that's a good one. Okay, well, it's Thursday, June 11th, nice weather here in Taos today.
If anyone's familiar with Taos, it's a small community, very artsy, there's an
Indian Pueblo, and many long lines of Spanish families. Taos has world class
skiing in the winter and Rio Grande River rafting in the early summer...
A point of interest is the Gorge Bridge, some of you may have seen it recently.
It was in the new Terminator movie. It's the bridge and gorge that's in the movie. I'll post some pics.

I've been working on a dolly the last couple days. I can work soooo slow sometimes. As I
move around my house I'll see something that needs to be done, so I'll do it, then
get back to the doll at hand. Takes me too long, sometimes to get one of these
darlings done.
Okay, Ta Ta For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment