Monday, June 8, 2009

Time to Get to Work Here

Hi, and welcome! My mission here is to share my work (doll artist) maybe do some selling here. Exchange ideas .... I live with my son in the small northern New Mexico town of Taos. this town has such a huge art community, I guess that may be after so many years I continue to come back around the my creative side. I hope to make a go of it. So I would like to start here. I will add pictures of my dolls, my community, my son, my kitties or what ever else may seem of interest or fun.
One doll I've been working on this week is a "retro" looking doll, she's named Mona and she's from the 70's. She from an original pattern and is cut from muslin then stuffed and painted and etc, etc, etc. It's can be quite a process. Anyway, more on the process later I'll go ahead and post a picture and tell you that she is listed on eBay now, until Sunday June 14...
Photobucket
CheckHerOutHere

No comments:

Post a Comment