Sunday, January 10, 2010

Butter, Butter, Yummy, Butter


Yay! I got more bear fabric from Sassy fabric. She has gotten some new fabrics in and one I saw on the website that, from the pic, looked just so plush and yummy, it is called "Butter". Oooo, I loved it from the second I saw it. Of course sometimes the actual fabric is not quite what you were hoping for, but it's always nice to get new fabric to add to your stash. Well, I had high hopes for the Butter fabric. I got it on Friday, and had ordered a couple pieces of the butter along with some other fabric. Well, when I saw that Butter fabric it really was all I had hoped it would be. Yummmmmmmmy, I love it!! Not sure what bear I will make with it but it's sure to bear a sweet and very special bear!!!!!

Okay, and just for fun, I am a huge animal lover and have a friend who sends me pics all the time. So, I thought I share a couple here....Tooooooo cute!!!! (see the bee on the bears nose?)

No comments:

Post a Comment