Thursday, June 10, 2010

Before I Go
to sleep tonight I wanted to very quickly
post the new bear I've been working on.
This little guy is about five inches tall and is
made from Schulte sparse viscose (rayon).
I love, love, love working with this fabric.
I've been trying to get a 4 paneled head
pattern to work since I really like a rounder
head and center seam face. I combined two previous
patterns of mine and I'm actually happy with how
this little guy turned out. I do have
a couple little tweaks here and there, but
those adjustments are more on other bear
body parts. :D

I will hopefully get this little guy who I've
been calling Blue, (any suggestions for
names are welcome) listed on BearPile :)
and Etsy tomorrow.




Thank you friends, for stopping by and have a great rest of the
week and weekend to come.
Kelly :D

3 comments:

  1. Another cutie pie! By the way you need an e-mail button...I kind of wanted to inquire about the elephant. I would like her to maybe come and live at my house...if she isn't already adopted. I hope you're feeling better!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little bear is adorable! LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete