Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Posting...
has been rather difficult for me lately due to the pain in my shoulder and arm.
I'm scheduled for surgery next Tuesday the 2nd, but I'm not very hopeful that
this will happen.   :(  
Mmmmmm, I'm quite sad and depressed, but I don't want to dwell on the negative.
I would like to share with you all my newest bear.  They are fewer and further
between these days which is not by choice.  (The pain makes working hard)
Anyway if you haven't seen Cherish yet, her she is....

Cherish is just so sweet, a 4.5 inch bundle of cuteness
made from German cotton fur and 
is available in my Etsy shop.
Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your shoulder problems, hope the surgery goes ahead as planned for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaaaank you!! I sure hope it goes as planned 3 and a half months of this pain is just about as much as I can handle! :/

    ReplyDelete