Sunday, October 31, 2010

The surgery is on...
I can't really believe it, it's been three and a half months
since the car crash and there have been times when
I truly felt that I would never get to this point.  I am
so happy to be starting my road to recovery.  I'm going crazy
not making bears,  but it has become more and more difficult...
I have a little fellow now, over on my work table who is
waiting so patiently.  I hope to get some work done on him
today and possibly finish him up tomorrow.  Because after that,
it really will be a while till I can make another.  Boo Hoo! :(
I hope to get a couple pictures of my WIP to show you, he's 
a gusset style, and he's looking pretty cute at this point.
Gonna go rest for now,
Ta Ta    :D
Update:
The hospital canceled my surgery.
I KNEW IT, I JUST KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!!  :(

1 comment:

  1. Hope it all goes well with the srugery, glad they were able to do it for you

    ReplyDelete